This is the Animal Rights Academy schedule from February 9 onward, 2016. All the talks are every two weeks now, instead of once per week. They will be held at a location where there is a 20 person max.
This is on selected Tuesday evenings, 2nd floor, 7 to 9 p.m. (note: *not* every week, and RSVP). For those who can’t attend, they eventually are put on Youtube. Some of the talks are via Skype, and some are live.
Format: first hour – talk, second hour – discussion.
* Tues. Feb 9: Colleen Bain, on the persecution of coyotes
* Tues. Feb 23: Discussion on vegan sexuality and dating and relationships, led by Paul Jenkins and Alyson Fortowsky
* Tues. March 8: Artist Twyla Francois (to be confirmed)
* Tues. March 22: Dr. Tony Weis, author of The Ecological Hoofprint: The Global Burden of Industrial Livestock
* Tues. Apr 5: Roxanne Rosalie St. Germain (on cat rescue) and Katie Barber (on animal rights activism in Aurora)
* Tues. Apr 19: Robert Jones, “How not to be a bad vegan” (to be confirmed)
More lectures for 2016 will be posted later